With over 3,000 RV parks and campgrounds on film, 24,000+ photographs and a directory built for campers like all of us we decided that we could and should take the time to start sharing some of our best finds.
In this short video we take you to 5 secret and amazing places to camp in the US. All of these locations are great whether you stay in a RV or tent. We picked from locations on the beach, in the mountains and near lakes. If you want to learn more about each of our top 5 click the links below:
1. Jalama Beach Campgound California: https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/jalama-beach-county-park/
2. Log Cabin Campground Olympic National Park: https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/log-cabin-resort/
3. McGregor Lakes RV Resort Montana: https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/mcgregor-lakes-rv-resort/
4. Falls Campground Dubois WY (Grand Teton): https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/falls-campground/
5. Manistique Lake Shore Campground Upper Peninsula Michigan: https://www.campgroundviews.com/listing/manistique-lakeshore-campground/
Look where you’re going with http://www.CampgroundViews.com Tour campgrounds and RV Parks around the US with thousands of videos, photos and written reviews. Subscribe to this Youtube Channel or join the club over at the website.
Music licensed from: MusicBakery.com or PremiumBeats.com depending upon the track.